She is such a sweet little mild-mannered child and we truly are so lucky. I took these pictures about two weeks ago while we were waiting for the Bishop to come visit her. He was running late and we were trying to keep her awake so he could see her beautiful eyes. It was so funny to see the boys all trying to get her to look at them.
Mommy Rohner's Journal. To remember all the things that I'll forget if I don't write them down.
Tuesday, February 19, 2008
Can't Get Enough
We are all SO in love with the little lady that has entered our home. Seriously, there has been no jealousy from the boys. Just this morning when I was holding Tabitha and Grady and I were talking sweet nothings to her he said, "Mom, we are so lucky."
She is such a sweet little mild-mannered child and we truly are so lucky. I took these pictures about two weeks ago while we were waiting for the Bishop to come visit her. He was running late and we were trying to keep her awake so he could see her beautiful eyes. It was so funny to see the boys all trying to get her to look at them.

She is such a sweet little mild-mannered child and we truly are so lucky. I took these pictures about two weeks ago while we were waiting for the Bishop to come visit her. He was running late and we were trying to keep her awake so he could see her beautiful eyes. It was so funny to see the boys all trying to get her to look at them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Girls bring such a new dynamic to a family, don't they? I love these pics and want more. Miss you
My favorite part about having a girl after 2 boys was the tenderness that came out of my rough and tough boys. They loved her so much! She's a pest to them now but I can see they still love and protect their "lil sis" when it's important.
Enjoy these tender moments!
You know, this is only the beginning of boys congregating around Tabitha. Watch out! She's already too cute for her own good!
These pictures are adorable! I love what having a baby girl does to a daddy. Turns them to mush.
Post a Comment