Grady started Joy School with his Nana on Wednesday. He just loves it and the group is a little smaller this year. Joy school teaches life skills and self esteem boosting and has more of a gospel base to it. They will be doing some Kindergarten prep stuff this year though. Grady is happy to go to his cousin Mason's house twice a week and hang out with his Nana... she's way more fun than I am. We love her for being willing to teach him.
4 comments:
what a cute picture of grady. ilove his cheeks. our two boys are growing up to fast, but is fun to see what they do next.
Thats so cool that Nanna does the joy school! I did it with about 4 of my kids, but it was with other moms and we would trade weeks. Your mom sound amazing, but I feel your sadness, moms are too important to have them leave for a year or so. I'll be your proxy mom (Im probably old enough)
Hi Mandy!! What a cute blog! I need to take lessons from you and Crystal. I added you to my links on my blog...(I finally figured out how, pretty sad for me!!) Your boys are soooo cute.
Grady looks so cute. I can't believe he's started school. Time flies!! Hope all is well with you. Miss you....
Post a Comment