There will be no demonstrations and nothing for sale. It is just a come and see, spread the word kind of party. The food should be good and the company even better. Come and have a great time with me and my beloved quilts.
Mommy Rohner's Journal. To remember all the things that I'll forget if I don't write them down.
Sunday, September 16, 2007
Coming Up...
The day is quickly approaching. My open house is this coming Saturday. For those of you who live too far away to get an invitation, this is what they looked like. They turned out really great. If you live close and you didn't get an invite, then come anyway. Everyone is welcome. I blacked out my address, but if you know me then you know where to find me.

There will be no demonstrations and nothing for sale. It is just a come and see, spread the word kind of party. The food should be good and the company even better. Come and have a great time with me and my beloved quilts.
There will be no demonstrations and nothing for sale. It is just a come and see, spread the word kind of party. The food should be good and the company even better. Come and have a great time with me and my beloved quilts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Mandy, I was so looking forward to being there, I am in Utah until October. My brother is getting married and all that good stuff... I would love to come see them when I get home if that is okay, I'm sure they are amazing...I love the invitations too
Post a Comment