Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Soccer Mom... and Wifey

A picture of the boys with their dad at his last soccer game of the season. We love to watch Brandon's games because there are always at least two of his brothers playing with him... sometimes three depending on who is on a mission. It's a big family affair.


I guess the time has come. Daxton starts soccer next week and I will officially be a soccer mom. Fortunately, Brandon is his coach, so I won't actually have to attend every practice. I married into a family of soccer players. Every single one of the 8 kids plays soccer (including Brandon's older sister Tyfani who was on a rec team last year). Brandon's little sister Tawsi, who is 11, plays on the Gilbert Arsenal team and my boys look up to her with all her soccer skills. Daxton is just dying to get back on the field. He took a soccer class over a year ago and it didn't work out so well. I think he was still too young to get it. We'll see how he does this year. Brandon will be so sad if soccer just isn't Daxton's thing.

4 comments:

Aut said...

It looks like Daxton has skills! How fun is that to be a soccer mom!!

foreveryoung said...

something new I just learned about Brandon...that's so cool he still finds the time to do something he loves. Good luck to Daxton! (oh, I still have Grady's sippy cup, I'll drop it by)

Chelsea said...

Yes! that is so convenient for you! I remember when Brayden was in soccer 2 yrs ago & I suggested Jer could be the coach! Ha! He's like... oh yeah, in my spare time? Good for Brandon that he still enjoys his hobbies.

Crystal said...

So cute. I love soccer. Grace is my little player, I can't wait to get her involved in it!