Sunday, June 10, 2007

Saying Goodbye

Daxton always has such a hard time saying goodbye to people at the airport. He gets uncontrollably sad. So, when my mom was in town we started warming him up to the idea the day before she had to leave. He had a brilliant idea. If we made brownies, and we took a picture of him with Grandma he wouldn't cry when we dropped her off. So, that day he made brownies with grandma, and the next day we took a picture of them. His brilliant idea didn't work. He cried just as much as ever when she left.

2 comments:

foreveryoung said...

Fun new updates, you guys always stay busy! We had fun last night, thanks for coming (and bringing most the food :). I can't wait to hear all about Daxton's big trip, hopefully there won't be tears at the airport this time!

Michael and Brinn said...

I love your music on your blog. As I'm looking at the picture of your mom with the boys, Nora Jones song came on. I started missing your dad and wishing that he was with your mom and your cute boys. Grady reminds me so much of him. You guys do stay busy and I know your dad is so proud of you and your family.