I am pretty vocal against motorcycles. It all pretty much stems from my experiences watching and timing videotape when I worked for Good Morning Arizona. I'd have to watch the video of motorcycle accidents to decide what we wanted to actually show the public. Typically the video would show an arm next to the guardrail, a torso and head (partially covered by a sheet) somewhere in the middle of the road, and various other "debris" strewn about.
So, Brandon, who owned an old bullet bike when we were dating, has had to deal with my distaste since we got married. His bike was sold at a garage sale pretty soon after we got married.
We invited Brandon's brother Kayson over for dinner one sunday evening and he brings over their cousins Honda motorcycle. It was pretty, but I told Kayson I was going to stop inviting him over for dinner if he keeps planting that seed of desire in Brandon's head. Grady was pretty excited about the motorcycle too. Read on...
Of course he insisted on putting on the goggles at first. Grady loves goggles, and generally any eyewear. He managed to talk Kayson into putting on all the gear for him, and this is the end result... a picture for Aunt Jessie. She loves his goggle pictures.
No, Brandon has not joined the German military- that is Kayson's motorcycle helmet. Of course, it's obvious why we're not good parents (see previous post)- notice that when Brandon is actually driving the motorcycle (above) he's not wearing the helmet, but when he's just posing for pictures he is. Do you see why he won't ever have a motorcycle?
No comments:
Post a Comment