Daxton decided the day after his fourth birthday(which was Batman themed, by the way) that he wanted to have a FLASH birthday next. So, he spent the whole year talking about his "flash birthday", but kept bringing up Chuck E Cheese (where he spent his third birthday). When it came time to start preparing I gave him two options. He could invite some friends over to our house for a FLASH birthday party, or we could go to Chuck E. Cheese with just the family. He chose the CHEESE. However, I did not want to hear about having a flash birthay for another year, so I decided to combine the two. We had a Flash birthday party at Chuck E. Cheese- with just the family, and the Bradley's whom we consider family.
Wow, that was a long explanation. So, I'll just post the pictures and let them do the talking.
"the Flash" isn't a big character these days so there were no cakes available. I tried to get Daxton to go with a superhero cake, but in the end he chose a Tony Stewart Home Depot, NASCAR cake. He really wanted the car on top. I'm OK that it didn't match the party- at least I think I'm OK.
No comments:
Post a Comment