Tuesday, June 06, 2006

The Rohner Family Goes High Tech

Congratulations Jessie (my sister) and Steve! They got married in California on May 6th. Can you tell they are SO happy! The wedding was simple and perfect. They got married at a park that overlooked the water. There were about 25 guests in attendance. My dad's sprit was definately felt by many of us, especially during a poem that my aunt Annie read about Eternal Love. We are so happy to finally have Jessie married, and can't wait to get to know Steve better on our trip to Mongolia in 10 days! This picture was taken at Morton's Steakhouse, where they had their wedding dinner after the ceremony.

Happy Birthday Grady! My little Grady Monster is TWO! I can't believe how the time has flown. This was at his birthday party on Memorial Day, which we combined with his cousin Mason's party. The kids had a great time playing in the neighborhood pool and then in Aunt Britney and Uncle Justin's backyard. Grady had a Harley-Davidson "Born to Ride" birthday cake which he loved because it had a toy "mor-gyco" on it. As you can see he had to put on his new Superman cape immediately, and his big brother Daxton just couldn't resist helping him open ALL of his presents.

This picture was taken at the beach behind the Hotel del Coronado when we went to Coronado, CA for the wedding in May. It was COLD for us Arizonans, thus the sweatshirt. Grady was playing velcro catch with my Aunt Jennifer, who quickly became Grady's best friend that weekend.

Another pic of Daxton and Grady opening presents. I don't know why these didn't post in order, but I'll work on figuring that out later.

Uncle Chris buries Daxton in the sand. At least it was keeping him warm!

Hello Everyone! I have several friends who keep us updated on their lives with their blogs and I love reading what's going on in their families! I think it's time to set up our own and keep everyone informed of our FASCINATING lives. I hope Cole (my brother) is impressed right now that I even know what a blog is.

I have hopes that I'll keep updating the blog often, but in reality, I know it will be more like once a month. I figure that's better than nothing. I'll send out an email when I update and if you want to look, fine, if not, fine too.

As our friends The Kings blog says, it's "a way to keep in touch with everyone without actually have to talk to them." Enjoy!

No comments: